A gasket is a mechanical seal which fills the space between two or more mating surfaces,
generally to prevent leakage from or into the joined objects while under compression.
Gaskets allow “less than perfect” mating surfaces on machine parts where it can fill irregularities. It is usually desirable that the gasket be made from a material that is to some degree yielding such that it is able to deform and tightly fill the space it is designed for including any slight irregularities.
- Ring Type Joint.
- Bonnet Gaskets.
- Solid Metal Ring.
- Lens Ring.
- Plug Gaskets.
- IX Seal.
- Soft Cut Gaskets-CNAF,Oil Paper,Virgin/Expanded/Modified/Structured PTFE,
Plain/Foiled/Tanged/Mesh Insert Graphite,Ceramic Paper,Natural/EPDM/Silicone/Viton/ Nitrile (NBR/Buna-N)/Hypalon/Cork Rubber
- Pressure Seals.
- Metal Shims.
- Spiral Wound .
- Camprofile Gaskets.
- Corrugated Metal Gaskets.
- Metal Jacketed (Metal Clad).
- PTFE Envelope with Rubber or CNAF Insert
- Jointing Sheets-CNAF, Rubber, Ceramic, Cork, PTFE, Graphite, etc..
- Eyelet Gaskets.
Engineered Machined Components:
- Bearing Races.
- Centrifugal Castings.
- Ring Rolled/Forming.
- Pumps/Valves machined components & spares like Seat Rings/Wear Rings, Stem/Spindle/Shaft, Sleeves/Yoke Sleeve, Balls, etc..
- High Precision Turned Components & Spares.
- Bi-Metal Sleeves & Bushes.
- Casted Stellite Tubes.